Saturday, December 7, 2019, 2:30-4:30pm Beekman Rec Community Center
Wristbands required for admission–– FREE to Residents & 2019 Program Participants
New this year!
Beekman Rec will be collecting items for the Vincent De Paul food pantry, please bring an item for the collection
Canned vegetables, Canned Soup, Cranberry Sauce, Canned Fruit, Canned/Jar Sauce, Tea, Laundry Detergent
Wristbands required for admission-order online in advance!
- Free to Town of Beekman residents – bring proof of residency
- Free to participants in 2019 Beekman Rec Programs and staff
- Non-residents: $10 if ordered by Dec 5th, $15 CASH ONLY after that
- Face painting
- Outdoor games
- Visit with Santa
- Holiday Music
- Santa’s Mailbox – bring a letter for Santa with a STAMPED self-addressed envelope and you will get a reply from the North Pole!
- Back by popular demand: Tumblebus
- Community Tree Lighting at 4:30
Dutchess Dog House will be offering the following for sale: hot dogs walking tacos, loaded bacon mac and cheese, and nachos.
$1,000 Headline Sponsor on flyers and other marketing materials; and on related Rec event web page
Free outdoor booth spot of any kind
$500 Listed on related Rec event web page
Free booth spot of any kind
$250 Listed on related Rec event web page
Free non-food booth spot
$100 Listed on related Rec event web page
$50 Listed on Rec event web page
*To be eligible for Town of Beekman resident discounts for programs, proof of residency is checked annually for all participants, including those who have previously been enrolled. We will check the tax rolls but depending on the outcome, you may be asked to provide:
1. Bills to your address, AND
2. Proof of identity in the form of a Government Issued Photo ID
Additional Forms and Files: