Drop Off Procedure for Saturday
Thank you everyone for being so flexible with the weather and selecting a time on Saturday. Please check your account and verify the time you are coming. Due to all the scarecrows coming on Saturday it will be a little more congested at the gate to Mini-golf. Please park, unload your car, and move it to the parking lot before setting up your scarecrow so as to make way for others.
• It is important that you arrive at the time you’re registered to be here. If you are unsure of the time, log into your account and click on “registrations”.
• Bring a mask for all those you have coming to help you in case you cannot keep distant from others who are setting up.
• Once at Beekman Rec drive past the office and take a left down the driveway just before the tennis court. Back up to Mini-golf. We will meet you there at the back gate and show you through the course so you can select an open green/hole to stand your scarecrow.
• The scarecrow should stand on its own, but can be tied to a garden post or fence to make it more secure.
• We will have a name tag to be added to it.
• The participants that are scheduled for Sat. and Sun. afternoon’s Pumpkin Pickin’ Patch will be given “judging” sheets to look at each scarecrow and rate them and as they stroll through the patch and select a pumpkin.
• If you are planning on also attending the Pumpkin Pickin’ Patch you must register for that separately.