Recreation Park, Community Center
= Unavailable = Available
31 Recreation Center Rd
Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
Capacity: 136 with tables and chairs, 293 with chairs only
Amenities include: Main room is 60’ x 40’, eighteen 60” round tables, four 8’ long tables, 120 folding chairs, kitchen with range, ice machine, refrigerator and microwave.
NO WiFi: Please note there is NO PUBLIC WiFi available
Availability: For private parties may rent the facility from 10am to midnight on Saturday and Sundays. To check availability, call the Rec office. It is generally open M-F, 9-4, by appointment, and all guests must complete the COVID19 Screening Questionnaire before entering.
For Instructors offering courses to benefit Beekman residents: please call the office for availability
|Rules Summary - a complete list is in the policies linked below
- The renter is the responsible for the actions of their attendees
- No smoking allowed in the Community Center; there is a designated area on the south side of the mini golf course
- All renters must provide a Certificate of Insurance as described in #9 of the Rental Agreement; a sample is provided below
- If alcohol is to be served it must be inside only, and Liquor Liability Insurance must be provided as described in #11 of the Rental Agreement
- No bounce houses are permitted
- Propane grills must be placed at least 10 feet from buildings
- If charcoal grills are used they must be placed at least 10 feet from buildings & use care when disposing of coals
- Children must be supervised in all areas of the park
- Follow the checklist/s sheet closely when cleaning up after event in order to get security deposit back
- All signs and/or balloons posted within the Town & Park must be removed within 24 hours or a $100 portion of security deposit will be withheld
- Use good judgment when decorating: nothing is to be stapled or tacked to walls, posts, trim or ceiling
- Decorations and tape must be removed completely
- Any false fire alarms set off will result in forfeiture of security
- Return the key on a weekday after the rental
$350 Sat/$300 Sun for residents, $550 Sat/$500Sun for non-resident, Proof of residency required in the form of a tax or utility bill AND photo ID. In addition, a $500 CASH security deposit is required the week of the event.
Serving Beekman residents (70% of enrollment): $25/hour, Serving non-residents: $50/hour
COVID Cleaning Fee:
There is a $25 fee for each use to cover the cost of sanitizing the facility after the use
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.